Terms & Conditions
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREUNDER, THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. CORT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXPECTED RESULTS OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. CORT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OR LOSS CLAIMED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY RELATING TO BUSINESS DECISIONS MADE BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT. CORT DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CORT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE OR WHERE CORT HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
4. Restrictions; Indemnification:
5. Force Majeure:
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message asking you to confirm your signup. Text Y to CORT4U to receive CORT Offers. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to CORT4U. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
- If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to CORT4U. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com or call 888-360-2678.