Destination Services is an ever greater contributor to CORT's success. Our track record, and the quality and breadth of our services, has persuaded many new clients to entrust their corporate transferees to us. We have developed a superb team of independent destination service consultants to deliver first-rate, peerless service. To sustain and energize our efforts, we need to continually attract committed, talented service professionals. We simply cannot succeed without the right caliber of people on our team. We welcome talented, committed and experienced people all around the country to contact us.
Destination Services Consultants:
- Provide support to the relocating employee and their family
- Offer expert knowledge of the city, local rental market, school districts, Social Security process etc.
- Welcome and ensure a smooth transition for families in their new communities
- If you have your Real Estate License to provide rental housing assistance, that is a plus
If you are seeking:
- A role that offers variety and excellent support from team members
- A flexible work schedule that allows you to balance work & life
- Intrinsic rewards from helping people realize their hopes and dreams
- A chance to contribute to a success story in the making
Then contact us for more information about our Independent Contractor opportunities.
CORT is a leader in every one of its business lines - a position we can only maintain with quality team members.
- We are frequently looking for qualified Destination Services Consultants in various locations. Current Destination Services opportunities include: Ann Arbor, Plymouth, Canton, Kalamazoo MI; Midland, Dallas TX; Pittsburgh, Philadelphia PA; Greater DC Metro
If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please provide your information in the form to the right and one of our recruiters will contact you very soon.
Come and help us grow!
For general inquiries, call us: