Once the transferee and the family have arrived, CORT's Destination Services consultant ensures a smooth transition by integrating a comprehensive settling-in program. Our consultant assists with each critical phase of the relocation process.
Depending on each transferee's needs and the approved policy these services might include:
- Social security registration
- Assistance with local banking procedures
- Assist with obtaining a driver's license, auto registration and insurance
- Assistance with automobile purchase
- School registration
- Utilities, phone and cable hook up
- Identification of medical providers
- Selection of rental or the purchase of furniture
- General assistance with local purchase of goods and services (e.g., appliances)
- Ongoing access to help line
- Assistance with language training
- Introduction to expatriate support groups
- Introduction to other clubs and associations
- Assistance with securing domestic services (gardener, maid)
Ongoing support is provided throughout the assignment to address critical issues as they arise.
Thanks so much for providing efficient and effective relocation services! WE have a very good start here in the U.S. Oil, Houston, TX
We want to hear from you!