Once the assignee and their family have arrived, CORT's Destination Service Consultant ensures a smooth transition by incorporating a comprehensive settling-in program. Our consultant assists with each critical phase of the relocation process.
Settling-In is defined as a single day or multiple day program with each day consisting of 6 - 8 hours of accompanied assistance.
Included in Settling-In are some or all of the following components based on the assignee’s needs:
- Pre-arrival telephone or email consultation
- Procurement of Social Security card
- Assistance in obtaining a driver’s license
- Vehicle Registration assistance
- Opening a bank account
- Setting up utilities (electric/gas, internet, telephone, etc.)
- School registration
- Vehicle lease or purchase
- Assistance in procuring auto and renter’s property insurance
- Furniture Rental assistance
- Leisure activities and Entertainment
- Assistance with club memberships
- Other assignee-specific needs
Ongoing support is provided throughout the assignment to address critical issues as they arise.
Thanks so much for providing efficient and effective relocation services! We have a very good start her in the U.S. Oil, Houston, TX
We want to hear from you!