Providing integrated destination support services minimizes distractions, anxiety and time loss, helping assignees return to pre-move productivity faster. Assisting the assignee and their family in finding suitable housing is a vital first step to the overall success of the assignment.
CORT's Destination Service Consultants are sensitive to the assignee's needs in adjusting to a new environment. We work proactively to assist assignees and their families with every aspect of home search.
Home search is defined as a single day or multiple day program with each day consisting of 6 – 8 hours of accompanied search.
Included in Home search are the following components:
- Conduct detailed needs assessment (pre-arrival)
- Property Preferences / Amenities
- Furniture Rental Requirements, if needed
- Location of Schooling, if applicable
- Local Transportation / Commute Requirements
- Identify any other assignee requirements
- Upon completion of needs assessment, research market and provide initial options to assignee; refine search based on assignee feedback
- Provide available options (typically 4 – 8 apartments or 4 – 6 single family, townhouse or condo selections based on upon availability)
- Access to MyCORT.info online Welcome Package
- Prepare and provide itinerary for day(s) of tour with pre-arranged appointment times
- Accompanied visits to selected properties
- Lease Assistance and Lease Signing
- Assistance with setting up utilities
- Pick up and drop off at pre-determined location (office, hotel, etc.)
We want to hear from you!