When an assignment is nearing its end, or an assignee is about to embark on a new challenge, CORT will help prepare the assignee and family for departure. Since each situation is unique, CORT consultants have learned to handle this with flexibility and, often, creativity.
Departure Service is defined as a single day or multiple day program with each day consisting of 6 - 8 hours of assistance.
Included in Departure Services are some or all of the following components based on the assignee’s needs:
- Conduct Needs Assessment and define timeline of dates
- Assist with the following:
- Lease Termination
- Return of Security Deposit
- Utility Cancellation / Disconnect and return of deposits
- Rental furniture pick up
- Final walk through – move out checklist
- Arrange for professional cleaning service
- Assistance with closing down bank accounts
- Accompanied visit to school for deregistration, records procurement
- Assistance with temporary accommodations, if needed
- Assist with mail forwarding
- Other assignee-specific needs
We want to hear from you!