Acclimating to a new location is a crucial first step to feeling at home. Once the assignee arrives, the Destination Service consultant will begin a show and tell to reset the assignee's personal compass.
Area Orientation / Pre-Decision Tour is defined as a full day or multiple day program. A full day/multiple day program consists of 6 – 8 hours each day of accompanied touring.
Included in Area Orientation / Pre-Decision Tour are the following components:
- Conduct Needs Assessment (pre-arrival)
- Geographic preferences
- Location of Schooling, if applicable
- Commute Requirements / Local Transportation
- Assignee / Family Interests
- Identify any other assignee requirements
- Prepare and provide itinerary for day(s) of tour
- Provide escorted overview of the destination market
- Tour of local schools
- Grocery stores, Restaurants, Shopping
- Local attractions
- Drive by sample properties in desired market
- Pick up and drop off at pre-determined location (office, hotel, etc.)
We want to hear from you!