Providing integrated destination support services minimizes distractions, anxiety and time loss, helping transferees return to pre-move productivity faster. Assisting the transferee and their family find suitable housing is a vital first step to the overall success of the assignment.
CORT's Destination Services consultants are sensitive to the transferee's needs in adjusting to a new environment. We work proactively to assist tranferees and their families with every aspect of home search, including:
- Complete needs assessment based on assignee's unique criteria
- Review the properties selected from those provided and confirm a good match to criteria
- Educate on market availability, prices and reality
- Plan an itinerary and accompany to the properties selected
- Present key questions to property agents regarding the property, the neighborhood and any local factor of importance
- Document condition of the property
CORT strives to give the best solution to meet budget and lifestyle preferences. Our people have a broad and deep understanding of market factors that will affect the enjoyment of the new residence.
We want to hear from you!